Salt Water Digger Anchor
#15 Salt Water Digger Anchor
- 15 lb – for boats up to 40 ft – for pontoons up to 30 ft
- Powder coated castings
- Zinc plated loops and eyehooks
- Aluminum tube encases internal parts
The Dimensions are:
15 lb is 6.5″ x 11.5″ x 20″
Fast shipping on all orders!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Digger or grabber cleats put constant downward pressure on the flukes to set fast and keep digging in rough and windy conditions! Incredible holding power!- without a chain! With just a jerk on the line when pulling up the anchor will drop the flukes and leave the mud, sand and weeds behind! Can be released when caught on rocks or other debris! Will work with 4:1 to 5:1 slope where others require 7:1 slope or greater!
- First anchor improvement in many years.
- The Digger Anchor will hold your vessels “put” in your favorite spot in a river, lake or on the ocean.
- Just a “jerk” on the rope when pulling up anchor will drop flukes. All mud, sand and weeds will stay in the water.
- Grabber cleats or “diggers” put constant downward pressure on flukes to set fast and keep digging down in rough and windy conditions! No chain needed!
- Can be released when caught on rocks or other debris!
- Will work with a 4:2 to 5:1 scope where other require 7:1 scope or greater!
|Dimensions||19.5 × 8.5 × 6.5 in|